Friday, January 11, 2013

Another Pinterest Test... And an Apology

Ok, so I think I should probably start with the apology. I know, I've been MIA for some time now. For those of you who might not know, I work in retail and during the holiday season that can be a pretty brutal experience. There was one week I work 52 hours. That was 52 hours of pissed off holiday shoppers, not fun. Aside from that, my stress and anxiety problems were not doing well, so I decided a hiatus was the best thing to do.

The good news is, my anxiety is in a much better place now and I finally feel like I can really get back to blogging, so thank you everyone for your patience and support.

ANYWAY, on to the Pinterest test. This one is short and sweet. We have this leather chair at our house that Deven just HAD to have when we moved into our house. Unfortunately for the chair, Freckles loves it.

I couldn't tell you for sure what the website was anymore, but I've seen several different places that recommend olive oil to help hide scratches on leather. It's as simple as it sounds: take your olive oil and rub a little on your scratched leather. Rub and rub and rub, then wipe clean. Here is what I started with:

 And here is what I ended up with: 

That's right. Shiny leather! Or, more importantly, nothing. Didn't work. Needless to say, I'm a little disappointed. Does anyone have an better suggestions for me?

1 comment: